We promote such safety rules as ‘Safety first’ and ‘Zero accident’ policy. We reduce the adverse impact on the environment created by our Company.
Our best specialists have worked in the industry for 10 to 30 years. We eagerly share our knowledge and experience with younger co- workers.
We deliver high quality products on time.
We compete on the market by maintaining the highest standards of business ethics.
We care about steady career development and raising vocational qualifications of our personnel.
Our relationships with the Clients are based on credibility, reliability and competence.
- About us
- Our Offer
- Executed Projects
- Reference Letters
- Contact us
- Download documents
NAFTO Sp. z o.o. is certified according to the requirements of EN ISO 3834-2 PED 2014/68/EU.
On this basis our scope of production includes:
- manufacturing and assembly of superheaters, coils, pressure retaining containers and non-pressure vessels as well as pressure retaining parts for boiler systems (membrane walls, pipelines, gas ducts)
- steel constructions
We fabricate the above listed items from unalloyed, low-alloyed creep resistant steels, austenitic stainless steels and nickel alloys. The max. dimensions of components should stay within the following restrictions:
- thickness ≤ 60 mm
- length depending on the means of transport
- max. Ø 5 000 mm
We apply the following welding methods:
- MMA 111 Manual metal arc welding
- MAG 135 Metal active gas welding
- MAG 136 Metal active gas welding with flux cored wire
- MAG 138 Metal active gas welding with metal cored wire
- 141 TIG Tungsten inert gas welding
- 143 TIG Tungsten inert gas welding with flux cored rod
- 121 Sub arc automatic welding
- 783 Fusion- Forge induction arc welding with ceramic ring